49ers sign DB Antone Exum Jr. to 1-year deal
- Chargers lead Pro Bowl selections with 7
- Rivera unsure if he'll shut down Newton
- Broncos' Lindsay makes Pro Bowl history
- Chargers' Gordon likely to play Saturday
- Redskins' Nicholson charged with assault
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) The San Francisco 49ers have signed defensive back Antone Exum Jr. to a one-year deal.
The 49ers announced the move Wednesday, one day after the team waived defensive back Trovon Reed.
Exum originally joined the 49ers last November. He played two games and started one, recording three tackles.
Exum was drafted by Vikings in the sixth round in 2014. He played 27 games over three years with the Vikings. He had 31 tackles, two fumble recoveries and one forced fumble.
More AP NFL: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated June 6, 2018
Any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of STATS is strictly prohibited.